The NGO Center for Affirmative Social Actions – CASA from Mitrovica invites all interested candidates to apply for an open call for internships. Opportunity to learn skills useful in the increasingly important NGO sector, including design and management of projects, public communication, sociological research, and many other areas of civic activism. Why is this call different from the others? There are several reasons:
- First of all, because CASA is a new and growing organization that will in the future provide young and hardworking people from Kosovo with countless opportunities for social and professional affirmation, travel, earnings, meeting people, and the like.
- The concept of an internship program at CASA allows candidates to choose the areas in which they want to gain experience.
- The policy of the organization is to recruit as many employees as possible through this program, which in a way turns the internship process into a long-lasting job interview. For young people without experience, that in regular situations get 15 minutes to convince employers that they are the right person for the job, such an innovative recruitment process is not only a good opportunity but also an impartial system for assessing the value of candidates.
What else you need to know:
- The internship lasts a maximum of 6 months. At the end of that period, there are only 2 scenarios; job offer or termination of engagement in the organization.
- All costs arising from the employment of the intern will be covered. This includes telephone expenses, business travel, and similar.
- This call is open all year round
- Applications and your CV can be sent to: email@example.com
- You can ask all questions about this program at the same address