NGO Center for Affirmative Social Actions (CASA) based in North Mitrovica is seeking to engage a professional video production company to provide video production and post-production services for the second season of the “Aequitas” podcast within the Barabar Centre project funded by UNMIK. The duration of each video podcast will be from 30 to 40 minutes. NGO CASA requires the production of six (6) video podcasts, and video shooting will take place in the professional studio of the offeror. Additionally, it is necessary to provide subtitles for every video in 2 languages – Serbian and Albanian.
The video production company will be responsible for providing the following services:
- Podcast Recording Organization: For each podcast episode, it is necessary to perform preparatory activities that include selecting themes and guests in collaboration with NGO CASA, engaging two journalists one from the Serbian and one from the Albanian community, scheduling recording sessions, and organizing the necessary logistics.
- Production: a) Recording of the video podcast b) Capturing high-quality video and audio c) Lighting, sound, and three (3) camera setup d) Provision of equipment and crew e) Ensuring a safe environment during shooting
- Post-production: a) Video editing, color grading, and sound mixing b) Addition of background music and sound effects c) Creation of motion graphics d) Review and approval of the final video podcast by the client e) Provision of the final video in multiple formats suitable for different platforms.
- Translation: Each podcast episode should be subtitled in Serbian and Albanian language. The subtitles should be in a form of SubRip Subtitle file (SRT) files. The simultaneous translation and transcript of each episode will be provided by NGO CASA.
The following deliverables are expected from the video production company:
- High-quality video podcasts, with a duration of 30 to 40 minutes each
- Six (6) video podcasts delivered once a month
- All raw footage, audio recordings, and project files
- Subtitles for each video in 2 languages – Serbian and Albanian
- Incorporation of the podcast logo and branding elements into the existing intro and outro sequences.
- Delivery of the final version of the intro and outro sequences in a format suitable for use in the podcast.
The production of the video podcasts will commence in February 2024 and the video production company will be expected to deliver six (6) video podcasts, over the next six (6) months or less. Additionally, subtitles for each video in 2 languages – Serbian and Albanian – should be provided along with the video. Subtitles for each video podcast will be provided by NGO CASA.
The video shooting location will be in the professional studio of the offeror.
The budget for the video production services will be discussed and agreed upon between the parties in advance of the production. The video production company should provide a signed and stamped offer and a detailed breakdown of costs associated with the project, including any additional expenses by January 29th, 2024 at the latest, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete offers will not be considered.
All intellectual property rights arising out of the services provided by the video production company shall be owned by the NGO CASA. The video production company shall not use any of the materials, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of the client without the prior written consent of the client.
The video production company shall keep all information, including but not limited to business plans, trade secrets, and other confidential information provided by the client strictly confidential and shall not disclose such information to any third party without the prior written consent of the client.
The video production company will be required to deliver high-quality video podcasts, on time, and within the agreed budget. The NGO CASA reserves the right to terminate the agreement if the video production company fails to deliver the agreed-upon services to a satisfactory standard.