Ky postim nuk do të përkthehet në shqip sepse reklamon një vend pune që kërkon njohuri funksionale të gjuhës angleze.
Open until 31.05. 2023
Expression of interest for the position of Program Director
Organization: Centre for Affirmative Social Actions (CASA)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and demonstrated skills
CASA is a non-governmental organization dedicated to promoting and advocating for affirmative action measures that ensure a dignified and productive life for non-majority communities in Kosovo. We are currently seeking a Program Director to lead our programs and initiatives toward achieving our mission.
– Develop and implement program strategies that align with CASA’s mission and goals
– Oversee program planning, budgeting, and implementation
– Ensure program activities are carried out effectively and efficiently
– Monitor program performance and make necessary adjustments to ensure success
– Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, partners, and donors
– Manage program staff and provide guidance and support as needed
– Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
– At least 5 years of experience in program management, preferably in an NGO setting
– Strong leadership and management skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful programs
– Knowledge of the political, social, and economic context of Kosovo, particularly as it relates to non-majority communities
– Fluency in English
If you are passionate about promoting affirmative action measures and improving the lives of non-majority communities in Kosovo and have the skills and experience, we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This is a permanent position with CASA, and the salary will be negotiable based on your experience and demonstrated skills. While the starting date for this position has not been determined yet, we expect it to occur within the next 3-4 months Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by May 31st, 2023. The same email can be used for post-related inquiries.